Vital Link offers proven Project Management to our worldwide clients. Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects are well understood. On-site maintenance service agreements (MSAs) are equally well managed. Blanket contracts with multiple task orders are regularly handled. Vital Link’s premier experience in aeroengine test enclosures and support systems has refined project management as one of our strengths. Now, as joined with Atec and Celtech, our joint Program Management Office (PMO) offers unbeatable management of aero support projects.
We can offer an excellent blend of over 50 Aerosupport/Test Cell SMEs. Our engineering team now exceeds 100 professionals in diverse disciplines, including registered professional engineers. Our consultants include world renowned, experienced test cell industry veterans, university research professors, and support experts in international locales. Five new Project Managers have been added to our staff for 2018 and beyond. Vital Link’s team also includes the maintenance, field service and logistics personnel to complete the total project management requirements.
Our companies perform on IDIQ blankets with task orders, singular purchase orders, collaborative contracts with shared savings, time & material/cost-plus arrangements, fixed price proposals and hybrid/custom contracts. We can work with customers to suggest the most advantageous methods of contracting, coordination and reporting.
From the JSF propulsion test facilities construction projects to the Hush Houses IDIQ Contract to MSA on-site test cell support services in UAE, Vital Link continues to demonstrate the best in project management.
- Worldwide network support
- Calibration & correlation assistance
- On-site project management & scheduling
- Training, remote E-support & Tech Manuals
- Procurement & inventory control
- Recommended spares
- Service contracts
- Manual, lists & drawings
- System integration
- Ancillary systems
- Evaluation, inspection & recommendation
- Repairs, remanufacturing, replacements & reworks
- Funding familiarity: O&M expenses, WSS, FMS, FMF, other
- International shipment packaging
- Wire transfers & document processing
- Shipping & freight forwarding coordination
- Pre-shipment testing
- Construction & Modifications
- 24/7 Hotline
- TAAs & export licensing
- In-factory & on-site repairs
- Site surveys & installation assistance contracts
- Surplus equipment refurbishment